Due to recent COVID-19 concerns and guidelines, Christ Central Aiken/Graniteville has suspended all activities EXCEPT for food distribution, which is being held outdoors under the awning at The Mission at 3605 Richland Avenue West (near Walmart). Food distribution is held each Tuesday and Thursday between 10:00 am and 1:00 pm.
The new procedure is as follows:
- Clients pull in front of The Mission and register with the volunteer seated outside
- Registration is on a “first come, first served” basis
- Clients are then asked to return to their vehicles and wait for their food box
- A pink laminated number will be placed on each vehicle’s windshield which identifies the food box for that client
- Food boxes are prepared inside and transported by a volunteer to the client’s vehicle
- Every effort is made to practice “social distancing” to protect both clients and volunteers
The Mission will also be open on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays between 9:00 am-3:00 pm for emergency food distribution. Food donations will be received during these times as well. FOOD DONATIONS ARE CURRENTLY NEEDED TO SUSTAIN THIS MINISTRY.
Thanks for your patience and support.