- Mentoring Center (mentors)
- GED program (teachers)
- Trinity Academy (teachers)
- Sports Ministry (includes cheerleading)
- Reception Desk
- Prayer Warrior
- Food Packer
- Clothes Closet
- Mentoring Adults
- Mentoring Children
- Driver to provide transportation to:
- Christ Central
- Medical Appointments
- Working with recipients with special needs
- Teach the recipients:
- Bible study
- Completing job applications
- Computer skills
- Home Visitation to recipients in need (follow-up)
- Help with KIDS KLUB on Saturdays
- Sports Ministry Saturday afternoon
- Help with preparation for KIDS KAMP (special Summer outreach)
- Start and maintain a vegetable garden for Christ Central’s use or teach a class to teens how to do
- Help CAN/FREEZE garden vegetables
- Help with general maintenance, repairs, and clean-up at the mission.
- Handling the telephone by taking messages Tues/Thurs.10am-1pm
- Pick-up FREE LEFTOVER bakery items and other food from area grocery stores and restaurants on specific days
- SERVING meals on Tues., Wed., Thurs. evenings @ 6pm
- SERVING meals on Saturday 12noon and/or Sunday morning
- PREPARING meals for one of the above times(weekly or once a month)
- Coordinating Special Events for Christ Central such as:
- Volunteer Banquet/Thanksgiving/Christmas
- Packing boxes on Tues. and Thurs. food distribution days 10am to 1pm (Could also work out split-shifts with other volunteers)
- Help transport food from Golden Harvest Food Bank (Aiken) to Christ Central Mission on Mondays at 1:30pm ***
*** Note: Whenever the 1st day of the month falls on a MONDAY, food pick-up will be rescheduled.
If you are unable to DONATE TIME, perhaps you might feel led to contribute financially. ALL donations are fully tax deductible.
PLEASE MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO CHRIST CENTRAL.
PRAYER support is greatly needed and appreciated.